Join us for the 3rd Annual Kite Fest VIP Breakfast Sponsored by Gourdough’s
What IS The Kite Fest Breakfast? While the Kite Festival is always a free event, The Kite Fest Breakfast is your chance to enjoy some extra perks in exchange for your donation. Proceeds from ticket sales for The Kite Fest Breakfast benefit our partners Communities In Schools of Central Texas and the Moss Pieratt Foundation. The Kite Fest Breakfast is your opportunity to get VIP parking IN Zilker Park, a catered breakfast by Gourdough’s, early access to the park, a swag bag and more! And all while supporting a great cause.
- Sunday, March 5th is the event date. Sunday, March 12th is the rain date. Ticket is valid for which ever day the event takes place. You’ll be notified by email of any changes.
- Your ticket purchase is considered a DONATION. We’ll send you an email that you can save for tax purposes. There will be no refunds.
- Parking is provided as part of this event. Road closures begin at 7:00 A.M. on event day but by purchasing this ticket you have access to VIP parking. Before the morning of the event you will receive an email with detailed parking instructions, directions to the lot, and a parking pass.
- Tickets are $80 (plus a processing fee assessed by Eventbrite)
- Tickets are extremely limited and sell out quickly. No tickets will be sold the day of the event.